Seller was meticulous from the beginning: cleared with all debris being hauled away. Not a cookie cutter house: open space with open ceiling rooms. Located on a quiet road in Mark Twain Estates and this one could be your estate. All that is needed is the finishing touches of landscaping: tropical trees, fruits, and your choice of blooming flowers.
This house checks off almost every box in your evermore home
• Acid Stained LOW maintenance concrete floors throughout, with ZERO thresholds
• Custom Cabinets, with pull out drawers with Solid Surface Countertops
• Extra wide 36' interior doors
• Large windows creating an Airy feeling with Ocean Horizon Views
• Large Garage at 24 x 24 for extra storage space
• Master with ensuite bathroom
• Open floor plan with larger bedrooms
• Single Level Wheelchair Friendly
• Solid Wood doors throughout
• Underground Utilities
Numerous features of the Home
• 1 1/4 " water line to the house for extra pressure- on municipal water.
• 120-gallon solar hot water tank
• 5 LED Motion Detectors outside the home
• Ceiling Fans in every room.
• Fire & Sound Roxul insulation in home
• Garage is finished off with double walls and 200-amp service
• Hardie Plank Cement board on exterior
• Lava Zone 6 at a pleasant elevation
• Newer home built in 2015
• Painted with Premier Paint inside and out
• Premier Lift master Garage Door Opener System
• Stainless steel appliances
• Storm Rated garage door
• Tongue and groove Spruce, Pine & Fir throughout the home, including the garage.
• When lot was cleared all debris was hauled away, nothing was buried.
Adjacent lot next door, 3-9-4-6-28 also for sale and to be sold with this property. County water connection has been purchased. Lot was cleared and all debris hauled away.
Garage 576 Sq Ft
Hawaii Property Tax Office: